Sending artifact links to team members from the EWM client for Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
You can send links to artifacts, such as work items or change sets, to team members through various methods, such as instant messaging or email.
- In the IBM® Engineering Workflow
Management (EWM) client
for Microsoft Visual Studio IDE, copy an artifact URL:
- In the Work Items window, right-click a work item; then click Copy URL.
- In the Pending Changes window, right-click a change set; then click Copy URL.
- Send the URL. For example, in a Sametime Chat window, paste the URL; then click Send.
- To open the artifact:
- In the EWM client for Microsoft Visual Studio IDE, click .
- In the Open Team Artifact window, paste the link.
- Click OK.
The artifact opens. For example, a work item opens in the work item editor. A change set opens in the Change Explorer window.