Automatically deleting build results
You can set up Jazz® to automatically delete old build results, so that they do not clutter your repository. You can define the number of successful or failed build results that you want to keep. Older build results are deleted first.
- In the Build Definition editor, click the General tab.
- In the Pruning Policy pane, select Prune build results.
- In the Successful build results to keep field, type the number of successful build results to keep.
- In the Failed build results to keep field, type the number failed build results to keep.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To not allow the pruning policy to
delete a build, complete the following steps:
- In the Build result editor of the build you do not want the pruning policy to delete, click the Overview tab.
- In the General Information pane, clear the Deletion allowed check box.
- Click Save.
- Optional: To remove the Included in Builds and
Reported Against Builds links from associated work items when the
corresponding build results are deleted, complete the following steps:
- On the Server Administration page, navigate to the Advanced Properties section.
- Set the Remove Links to Deleted Build Results from Associated Work
Items property to True and click Save.
The links corresponding to the build results, which are deleted after the property is set to true, are removed from the associated work items.
- The default value of the property is false.
- Do not toggle the value of the property between True and False to remove or retain the links as it might result in inconsistent link states across work items.