Configuring defaults for new subsets
You can change certain defaults for build subsets when your create them.
By default, new build subsets are created with the visibility set to Scoped, and subset build requests create personal builds. You can change the defaults for these attributes.
About this task
- Open your project area and go to the Process Configuration tab.
- On the Process Configuration tab, expand and select Build Subsets.
- Optional: To change the Default visibility of new subsets from Scoped to Private, click the arrows next to the value.
- Optional: To change the default for the type of build when you open a build request, select the check box for the When requesting a build from a subset, start the request as a team build instead of a personal build..
- Save the settings if you make any changes.