Organizing build definitions into folders
You can organize Jazz® build definitions into folders. You can create, rename, move, and delete folders that contain build definitions.
You must have Manage Build Definition Folders permissions.
Before you begin
- In the Team Artifacts view, expand the project folder.
- To create a folder:
- Right-click the Builds folder; then click New Folder.
- In the Folder Properties window, name the folder.
- Select the associated project or team area and click OK.
- To rename a folder:
- Right-click the folder; then click Properties.
- In the Folder Properties window, rename the folder and click OK.
- To move a build definition folder (or build definition), drag the item to the destination folder.
- To delete a folder or hierarchy of folders:
Note: Any build definitions in the deleted folder(s) are moved to the top-level Builds folder.
- Right-click the folder; then click Delete.
- In the Confirm Action window, click OK.