Preparing your environment
You must prepare your development environment before you define builds with Ant with Enterprise Extensions.
- Prepared a Jazz® Team Server. See Installing the server on z/OS® for information about server installation and configuration.
- Created a Project Area.
- Created a user to perform the builds. Edit the user and verify
that the build user has the following client access license:
- Developer for IBM® Enterprise Platforms
- Modified the process configuration to enable the user to save data set definitions, language definitions, and translators.
- Installed and configured an Eclipse client. The client should have a repository connection defined for your Jazz Team Server and be connected to your project area.
- The Build System Toolkit should be installed on the z/OS system that performs builds.
- The Rational® Build Agent should be installed and configured on the z/OS system that performs builds.
For more information about preparing your development environment for using the Rational Build Agent and Ant with Enterprise Extensions, refer to the following topics: