You can create a plan by duplicating an existing plan. As you copy the plan, you can assign it to a different project area, team area, or iteration. You have options to copy additional pages of the plan and their contents. You can also retain the folders structure on the Planned Items page.
- In the Team Artifacts view, right-click a plan, and click Duplicate.
- In the Duplicate Plan window, do one
or more of the following things:
- Type a new name.
- Change the team of the plan.
- Select a different iteration.
- Expand Advanced Options, and select a different plan type from the drop-down list.
- Click Next.
- Select the check box for pages that you want to copy, and then click the Copy Contents field for any page to change the No or Yes values.
- Select Copy 'Folders' structure to retain the custom structure of folders on the Planned Items page of the plan.
- Click Finish.