Associating plan views with a plan type
To use a newly created plan view in the Planned Items page for all the plans of a plan type, you must associate the new plan view with a plan type. A plan view is visible only for a particular plan type. For example, if you have associated a plan view with an iteration plan, you can view it only in an iteration plan.
Before you begin
- Open a project area editor, and click Process Configuration tab.
- Click Plan Views. , and then click
- Select the new plan view, and click the Promote icon
To confirm the change, click OK. Promoting a plan view makes it available for all plan types.
- To associate a plan view with a particular plan type, click Plan Types.
- In the Plan Types section, click the plan type to which you want to associate the plan view.
- In the Plan Views section, click Add, select the new plan view and click OK.
- To save the project area, click Save.