Enabling architecture management for a project area
By default, project areas are not enabled for architecture management. Set the Enable Architecture Management option before working with projects.
Verify that your administrator installed when installing .
Before you begin
- After you have opened the relevant project area, select from the menu on the left of the page.
- Select Enable Architecture Management. A confirmation message is displayed warning that the operation cannot be undone. Click OK.
- Click Save to save the project area.
- After the change is saved, the page displays additional options that are relevant only for project areas that have been enabled for architecture management.
- After you enable architecture management, the main menu for the project area includes a Designs menu. Use this menu to access your model elements.
Note: If you will be working with this project area in a global configuration context, you may now want to carry out the steps that are required to enable configuration management, as described in Enabling configuration management in project areas (AM application).