Exporting process templates
In the web interface, you can export and import process templates to and from the local file system. This enables teams to share their process templates with other Jazz® Team Servers. Process templates define the process configuration, iteration structure, and all process attachments.
Before you begin
About this task
- To export a process template from a project area:
- Navigate to the project area in the administrative web interface. See Logging in for project administrators and team leads (web).
- On the Overview page, click , the Export Process Template icon.
- In the Export Process Template window, enter an identifier for the new process template. The default name for the template is the project area name, which you can change. Optionally, enter a description of the template in the Summary field. Click OK.
- To export a process template from the Templates page:
- Navigate to the Templates page in the administrative web interface. See Logging in for project administrators and team leads (web).
- In the Actions column for the process template that you want to export, click , the Export Process icon.