Verifying the configuration files during upgrade
This topic describes how to verify the configuration files for upgrading the server.
About this task
- jts_upgrade script
- ccm_upgrade script
- qm_upgrade script
- rm_upgrade script
- gc_upgrade script
- dcc_upgrade script
- rs_upgrade script
- relm_upgrade script
In addition, if you have installed any third party plug-in in previous version applications, you must manually merge or configure those plug-ins in the new version. The upgrade process does not update third party plug-ins.
- Verify that the index files are copied to new_install_dir/server/conf/application context/indices.
- Verify that the following application configuration files
are copied from older version to the new version:
- For Jazz Team Server: new_install_dir/server/conf/jts/teamserver.properties
- For Change and Configuration Management application: new_install_dir/server/conf/ccm/teamserver.properties
- For Quality Management application: new_install_dir/server/conf/qm/teamserver.properties
- For Requirements Management application: new_install_dir/server/conf/rm/teamserver.properties
- For IBM Engineering Lifecycle Optimization - Engineering Insights application: new_install_dir/server/conf/relm/teamserver.properties
- For Data Collection Component application: new_install_dir/server/conf/dcc/teamserver.properties
- For Global Configuration Management application: new_install_dir/server/conf/gc/teamserver.properties
- For Lifecycle Query Engine application: new_install_dir/server/conf/lqe/lqe.properties
- For Link Index Provider application: new_install_dir/server/conf/ldx/lqe.properties
- For Report Builder application: new_install_dir/server/conf/rs/app.properties
- Verify that each teamserver.properties contains
the following information:
- The properties copied from previous installation teamserver.properties files.
- A valid, distinct public URL com.ibm.team.repository.server.webapp.url (The URL new version application must be the same as the one used for previous version)
- Valid database vendor entries (make sure that the database specified in the /conf/app/teamserver.properties exists)