Configuring the federated repositories
Configure a WebSphere® Application Server to use the federated file-base repository.
- In the WebSphere Application Server Integrated Solutions Console, click .
- Make sure Enable administrative security and Enable application security check boxes are selected.
- From the Available realm definitions select Federated repositories and click Configure.
- In the Primary administrative user name field, type the WebSphere Application Server administrative ID.
- Under Server user identity, make sure Automatically generated server identity is selected. Click OK and then save.
- Set Federated repositories as the current realm definition by clicking Set as Current.
- Stop and restart the WebSphere Application Server.
After the server is started, log in to the WebSphere Application Server Integrated Solutions Console and continue with setting up the groups and users.