Configuring widget catalog entries in the process
You can add custom widget catalog entries in the project area process specification. This is particularly handy for RSS or Atom feeds that are only relevant within the context of a specific project.
About this task
To add custom widget catalog entries to the process:
- In the Team Artifacts view of the Eclipse IDE, right-click the project area and click Open.
- Click the Process Configuration tab at the bottom of the editor.
- In the Configuration section, click .
- Select the category where you want to add an entry, or create a new category or subcategory.
- Add one or more entries. For each entry, specify the title,
trim, description, and optional preference values. Note: The order of entries is not important because all categories and entries at the same level of the hierarchy are sorted alphabetically.