It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0097I The request for the URL "/ccm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRemoteService" was denied. The status is "Forbidden".

Aaron Cohen (8207851) | asked Jan 15 '13, 10:46 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
retagged Jan 15 '13, 3:23 p.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)
I decided to try out the latest RAM Milestone (7.5.1.2M2) with an existing Rational Team Concert 4.0.1 and I am getting the following error:

CRJAZ0097I The request for the URL "/ccm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRemoteService" was denied. The status is "Forbidden".

Now I checked and /ccm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRemoteService will return a http 500 error code.

Now the com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IRepositoryRemoteService service does appear in the  /ccm/service/com.ibm.team.repository.service.ITeamServerStatusContentService/ list but is not an active link.

Is there a Step that I missed when settting up RAM 7.5.1.2M2 against RTC 4.0.1?

Much appreciated!

Comments
Gili Mendel commented Jan 16 '13, 8:11 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you provide a bit more information of what is it that you are doing when you get this error?

Is it to install RAM with an existing RTC server (vs. the one that comes with RAM)? .. i.e., the error comes to the server setup app?  Or is it an OSLC linking problem?

Aaron Cohen commented Jan 22 '13, 3:37 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

The goal was to run RAM with an existing RTC 4.0.1 instance. The install and setup app goes fine. The error occurs when I try to use the ram admin page afterwards.

Here is a breakdown of the environment:

• RHEL 6.3
  • Websphere 8.5
  • DB2 10.1
  • CLM 4.0.1 (RRC, RTC, DM, & RQM)

One answer

permanent link
Sheehan Anderson (1.2k4) | answered Jan 17 '13, 10:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Jan 18 '13, 8:43 a.m.
I think we saw this same error before.  The cause in our case was that the JTS_Con data source in WebSphere had the wrong password.  In WAS see Resources -> Data sources

Comments
Aaron Cohen commented Jan 23 '13, 10:12 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thank you for the suggestion. I am using JDBC instead of a WAS Data Source. The interesting thing is RTC was foo bared after the RAM install so the problem may not have been on the RAM side. I am currently performing a reinstall of both.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.