It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ETL job Repository failed to execute after upgrading to CLM 4.0.1

Milan Krivic (98010172140) | asked Jan 14 '13, 10:16 a.m.
 Hi,

We upgraded CLM from 4.0.0.1 to 4.0.1 and ETL job Repository failed to complete successfully at ccm/jazz part. All other ETL jobs on all three application parts completed successfully.

I didn't find anything suspicious in logs.

Help needed.

Thanks,
Milan

Comments
ankur sharma commented Jan 15 '13, 3:29 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
  1. What is error you see on the log for it not completing it successfully?
  2. Was Online Verify clean for the repository post upgrade?

One answer

permanent link
Milan Krivic (98010172140) | answered Jan 15 '13, 3:37 a.m.
 Hi Ankur,

1. In which log can I search the info about not completing Repository job? I looked up in ccm-etl.log, but didn't find anything regarding to it.
2. What do you mean by Online verify? I checked all post upgrade tasks, and only thing what was wrong is this ETL Repository job on jazz part.

Comments
ankur sharma commented Jan 18 '13, 8:54 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
  1. Did not find anything means there were no log entries? or the log entries show successful ETL job completion. If the ETL jobs fail, you shall see an Exception entry logged in the <app>-etl.log.
    1. Typically Online Verify is run post upgrade to ensure the integrity of the repository. see https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/L3DevTool

2. Raise it with IBM support so that we can have dedicated focus on solving your problem.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.