It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Rational Asset Manager Report - Grouping in BIRT

Muktar Mohammed (1311924) | asked Jan 07 '13, 12:05 p.m.
 Hello there,

I'm creating a report in BIRT from an XML file that was extracted out from Rational Asset Manger 7.5.1.1. I'm able to display all attributes of each record.  Each record has multiple related records (which is already in the XML), so I want display the related records under their parent record.  How do accomplish this with BIRT?

Thank you,
mm

One answer

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Jan 07 '13, 1:54 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Muktar, RTC does not ship any reports that use the XML data source. Since the XML data source uses a BIRT in-built driver and not the RTC driver, I would suggest you ask the question in one of the eclipse.org BIRT forums.

Comments
Muktar Mohammed commented Jan 07 '13, 1:58 p.m.

Hi Rafi, thank you for your reply.

This is for Rational Asset Manager (RAM) not RTC.

Thank you,
mm 

Rich Kulp commented Jan 09 '13, 3:16 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

This is a BIRT question. RAM produces the data but doesn't directly interact with BIRT. Your best bet is still to ask on an eclipse BIRT forum. The only information RAM has on BIRT is what is supplied in the Help:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/ramhelp/v7r5m1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.ram.web.doc%2Ftopics%2Ft_create_reports_birt.html

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.