It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem migrating RTC 3.0.1 to 4.0 with the script CCM

Leandro Leal (14614245) | asked Jan 07 '13, 8:18 a.m.
retagged Jan 07 '13, 10:46 a.m. by Bo Chulindra (1.3k2718)

Good day, I am migrating version of Rational Team Concert version 3.0.1 to version 4.0 and to run the upgrade scripts to upgrade ccm \ ccm \ ccm_upgrade.bat-oldApplicationHome "C: \ Program Files \ IBM \ JazzTeamServer \ server \ conf "I get the following error:

Adding tables to the database "/ / bodsql2005: 1433; databaseName = ccmPrueba, user = xxx
xxxxx, password = xxxxxxxx ".
CRJAZ0350I Error fetching item values.
   = Select S.VAL_ENCODING statement, S.ITEM_VALUE From REPOSITORY.ITEM_STATES S
Join REPOSITORY.ITEM_TYPES T on T.ITEM_UUID = S.ITEM_UUID Where S.KEY_UUID =?
   parameter [0] = _f5EMmvZvEeCgWbMdtQLAXQ

The ccm upgrade failed at step 1. Correct the problem and run the script again
starting at step 1.

Run the query in SQL Server apart (Select S.VAL_ENCODING, S.ITEM_VALUE From REPOSITORY.ITEM_STATES S
Join REPOSITORY.ITEM_TYPES T on T.ITEM_UUID = S.ITEM_UUID Where S.KEY_UUID =?
   parameter [0] = _f5EMmvZvEeCgWbMdtQLAXQ) and the field is that any data has not S.KEY_UUID "?" and there is no parameter [0] therefore throws error sintaxys

Rephrase the query d as follows: Select S.VAL_ENCODING, S.ITEM_VALUE From REPOSITORY.ITEM_STATES S
Join REPOSITORY.ITEM_TYPES T on T.ITEM_UUID = S.ITEM_UUID Where S.KEY_UUID = '_f5EMmvZvEeCgWbMdtQLAXQ' and thus the script if it would work, but not to change the script in the configuration.

I could help with this problem, they have been presented this inconvenient migrating from Rational Team Concert?

Greetings.

Buen dia, me encuentro migrando la version de rational team concert de la version 3.0.1 a la version 4.0 y al ejecutar el scripts de actualizacion de ccm upgrade\ccm\ccm_upgrade.bat -oldApplicationHome "C:\Program Files\IBM\JazzTeamServer\server\conf" me consigo con el siguiente error:

Adding tables to the database "//bodsql2005:1433;databaseName=ccmPrueba;user=xxx
xxxxx;password=xxxxxxxx".
CRJAZ0350I Error fetching item values.
  statement = Select S.VAL_ENCODING, S.ITEM_VALUE From REPOSITORY.ITEM_STATES S
Join REPOSITORY.ITEM_TYPES T on T.ITEM_UUID = S.ITEM_UUID Where S.KEY_UUID = ?
  parameter[0] = _f5EMmvZvEeCgWbMdtQLAXQ

The ccm upgrade failed at step 1.  Correct the problem and run the script again
starting at step 1.

Ejecute la consulta aparte en sql server (Select S.VAL_ENCODING, S.ITEM_VALUE From REPOSITORY.ITEM_STATES S
Join REPOSITORY.ITEM_TYPES T on T.ITEM_UUID = S.ITEM_UUID Where S.KEY_UUID = ?
  parameter[0] = _f5EMmvZvEeCgWbMdtQLAXQ)  y resulta que el campo S.KEY_UUID no posee ningun dato "?" y tampoco existe parameter[0] por lo tanto arroja error de sintaxys

Reformule la consulta d la siguiente forma: Select S.VAL_ENCODING, S.ITEM_VALUE From REPOSITORY.ITEM_STATES S
Join REPOSITORY.ITEM_TYPES T on T.ITEM_UUID = S.ITEM_UUID Where S.KEY_UUID = '_f5EMmvZvEeCgWbMdtQLAXQ'  y de esa forma el script si funcionaria, pero no se donde cambiar el script en la configuracion.

Me podrian ayudar con este problema, se les ha presentado este incoveniente realizando la migracion de Rational Team Concert?

Saludos.

Comments
Craig Chaney commented Jan 09 '13, 6:43 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your migration should have produced a log file named repotools-ccm_addTables.log.  Inside this log file, you'll find a java stack trace that contains the CRJAZ0350I error from above.  Can you paste that stack here?

Ralph Schoon commented Jan 09 '13, 8:12 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

As a side note, try to avoid installing into "Program Files". Windows limits user rights here even if you are logged in as an administrator. You might have to run shells and programs (such as upgrade scripts) that need to write there with "run as Administrator" to avoid issues. Pick any other folder than "Program Files" to install for example drive:/clm/4.0/.

One answer

permanent link
Leandro Leal (14614245) | answered Jan 11 '13, 1:41 p.m.

Hi Craig, this is the log that you give me. logerror

Comments
Leandro Leal commented Jan 18 '13, 7:37 a.m.

Hi!​​! I could help with the error that occurs when running the migration script ccm

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.