It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to download RTC 4.0 (Errors during download)

abhishek patti (9134) | asked Jan 06 '13, 1:02 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
retagged Jan 07 '13, 10:47 a.m. by Laura W. Hinson (16126)
Hi

I am trying to setup environment for Rational Team Concert 4.0 Extensions Workshop. As a part of the workshop setup, I have downloaded Webinstaller for RTC 4.0 (Windows x86) from jazz.net and when I trying to install i am getting following error (See screenshot)

One answer

permanent link
Rajesh Avanthi (10815137173) | answered Jan 06 '13, 11:07 p.m.
Hi

The errors described here look like this could result from temporary network connectivity problems when IM is trying to get the installation bits from jazz.net.

One way to workaround such network issues is to download the full install repository and point IM to it for the install. For example, the 4.0 repositories are posted in the "Installation Manager Repositories" section here:

https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-team-concert/releases/4.0?p=allDownloads

Once you've successfully downloaded the IM repository, use the IM preferences dialog to add this repository (hint: point IM at the directory containing the repository.config file, or directly at the repository.config file) and then try the install again.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.