It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Dashboard and planning focused on people

Igor Regis (1112) | asked Dec 28 '12, 7:24 a.m.
edited Dec 28 '12, 7:31 a.m.
 Hi,

I'm a team manager and I need to configure a dashboard that show me a sort of statistics about my team members; but there is a problem: The people are configured at RTC at various Project Areas, some of them at the same time.
I can't find how to create a query that show me workitens from all project area that I need to.

What I realy would like is to have a Planning view that is people centered, showing me the planned work for my team, no matter the project area they are working on (they keep switching between projects all the time, as needed).

Comments
Igor Regis commented Dec 28 '12, 8:29 a.m.

I'm asking for this possibility because we are switching from Jira to Jazz RTC and I already had this view from my team work's on Jira.

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Dec 28 '12, 6:35 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This is requested in plan item Support work item queries across project areas (94575)
It is already a high priority plan item, but it never hurts to add a comment indicating your support/interest.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.