It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Recent events - I don't see what my team member sees

Martina Riedel (20323341) | asked Dec 17 '12, 6:34 p.m.
RTC 3.0.1.2, Eclipse client
We are trying  to find out who modified the membership of teams.
When I do a project - show recent events or team area show recent events I get events for Nov and December.
My team member sees events all the way back to September.
The project was created in May and I somewhat expected to see events all the way back to then. I have since learned that there are some server settings controlling scrubbing, but it still doesn't explain why I don't see the September and October events.
I have set my "window" to all of 2012 and it says "showing 4 of 322 Items from Jan 1 2012 to Dec 23 2012. When I click on the arrows next to the 4 events, I see events back through nov and my team member all they way to sepetember.

Does anybody have any clues as to what I need to tweak to see more?

Also, whenever discussing enforcement items with IBM, usually I get "but we capture all the history, you can go look back". Looking back 2 or 4 moth for team area modifications doesn't cut it for an audit. Any ideas as to what to do to capture it better? (what we really need is version control of the process template including team membership and roles).

One answer

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Dec 17 '12, 9:03 p.m.
under the 4, does it show, Show All Items?  that is a 'link' to expand all

does on my 3.0.1.1 client, showing the Feed Content, right?

Comments
Martina Riedel commented Dec 17 '12, 9:11 p.m.

Expand all is the same thing as clicking on the arrows. It's not hidden in there.

I only have 3.0.1.2 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.