It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Order of Arifacts when using Reconcile option -RQM

Shirley Jhirad (514151) | asked Dec 17 '12, 8:44 a.m.
Hi all,
After creating a link between a Test plan to a requirements collection or a module, I wish to use the Reconcile option to create linked compatible Test Cases.
Once the content of the collection (or module) is loaded, I see all artifacts but not in the order they are shown in the original collection (or module).
So I am not sure in which order does the reconcile option shows the collection's artifacts?
Also is there any way I can change the order so it would show artifacts in the original collection's order?

Please Advise.

Thanks,
Shirley. 

One answer

permanent link
Scarlett Li (20149) | answered Jan 09 '13, 10:57 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Shirely,

>>So I am not sure in which order does the reconcile option shows the collection's artifacts?

The requirements reconcile wizard got are just URIs, so the default list in reconcile is follow the order of the requirement list the collection (or module) responsed us. And it might be the order for UUID value of requirements, UUID are generated ids. This in turns, the first sight you got is always sound like "disorder".

RQM reconcile wizard does support sorting, you can click on th "Summary" header to sort the requirement by it's titles. this list can be compared with collection list if it is also sorting by "Name".

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Scarlett

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.