It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 4.0 doubts Please help me

vinay kumar nukala (4236672) | asked Dec 17 '12, 1:29 a.m.
 1.      I am not able to find my test plan and requirements in the reports section.

I have run the data collectors once and able to find test plan and requirements for the first time.

And I have added a new test plan2 and new requirements2 to the project area, this time again I did not find my second test plan and requirements. I have run the data collectors, this time I am not able to find my test plan2 and requirements2.

So, I need clear explanation on this data collectors issue, if possible a video on this would be helpful for me.

2.        2.  I have 100 test cases in test case section, now my query is I want to find who has written the test cases or from which (user or user id) has created the      test cases. I don’t understand who has written the test cases.

3.        I want to import the test plan in to RQM which is created outside, for example my test plan is in word format.

How should I import it. If possible a demo on this please.

4.         3.  I want to import the test cases which are written in excl sheet to RQM and again export them to excel .

5.         4.  And a demo on build tab in RQM.

One answer

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Dec 17 '12, 7:56 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Vinay,
Regarding questions 2 and 3
2. I want to import the test plan in to RQM which is created outside, for example my test plan is in word format.
3.  I want to import the test cases which are written in excl sheet to RQM and again export them to excel .

You can use the RQMExcelWordImporter to import data from both Excel and Word
Here is a link to the WIki
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RQMExcelWordImporter

Once installed, there are examples provided (both the document and config file) that you can use to better understand the import configuration and format

Ara

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.