It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

No more "Statistics" and "Component Status" on jts/admin?

Frank Ning (50025119133) | asked Dec 16 '12, 6:03 a.m.

Hello,

The "Server" tab on jts/admin seems having "Statistics" and "Component Status" in earlier version of CLM. I don't see them any more with CLM 4.

Are those removed from CLM 4? Or something we need to configure to view them?

Thanks and Regards

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Dec 19 '12, 6:59 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Dec 19 '12, 7:01 p.m.
 Frank, there is a diagnostics page now, that provides most of the information. There is a download icon you need to use to get details.

Comments
Andy Moynahan commented Jan 23 '13, 9:06 p.m. | edited Jan 23 '13, 9:18 p.m.

Can you expand on this answer? In 3.0.1 the Component Status section listed out all the components used by the server and reported their current status (green check mark indicated it was active).
In 3.0.1 the diagnostics section that seems to report on different information. Or at least did not present the information in an easy to consume fashion.

In 4.0.1, the diagnostics section is still there and appears to be the same as in 3.0.1.

I cannot figure out how to get information about the status of the various components. The reason I'm asking is a client of mine has extended their 3.0.1 RTC and can see their component listed in the component status section but in 4.0.1 that section doesn't exist.

The client discovered that in 4.0.1 you can manually type in:
https://<server>:<port>/ccm/admin#action=com.ibm.team.repository.admin.componentStatus

and get to the page so the information and page still exists. You just can't seem to get there from the admin pages directly.
Is this working as intended?

Thanks

Andy

permanent link
John Vasta (2.6k15) | answered Jan 25 '13, 3:10 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 At some point those "developer" pages were hidden. You can access them by adding "?internal=true" to the URL for the admin UI. E.g. "https://localhost:9443/jts/admin?internal=true".

Then click on the Server entry in the banner (not the Manage Server link in the home page, else the "?internal=true" parameter gets lost).

Comments
Edward Sechrest commented Jan 25 '13, 3:32 p.m.

Thanks for the answer.  That gets access back.  I may have to modify my browser's bookmarks to include "?internal=true" for the JTS & CCM admin pages by default.

I'll share this answer with the rest of my team.

Do you know if there's any intent to unhide these "developer" pages?  I guess I didn't realize they were "developer" pages. 

John Vasta commented Jan 25 '13, 3:58 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

No, I don't think there is any plan to unhide them, since they are mainly of interest to those who implement extensions - too much info for most people. 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.