It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Process template import error

Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8281269) | asked Dec 12 '12, 3:02 p.m.
CLM 4.0.0.1
Red Hat Linux
Oracle 10g
Chrome

I was trying to import the GADO process template and received:

An error occurred while uploading or parsing the template. The server response was 400: Invalid Template Format

Comments
Vladimir Zahariev commented Dec 12 '12, 4:45 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi, is it possible that the imported file is actually corrupted as the message suggests?

Nhi P Ta commented Dec 12 '12, 9:23 p.m.

Hi Sterling,

I notice that you are using Chrome, have you tried using support FireFox version?
Also if template is version dependent, just wonder if yours is version 4.x?

One answer

permanent link
Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8281269) | answered Dec 13 '12, 2:07 p.m.
Nevermind..., new instructions mentioned import from /ccm/admin, not /jts/admin....it imported.

Comments
Vladimir Zahariev commented Dec 17 '12, 1:42 p.m. | edited Dec 17 '12, 1:43 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Sterling,

Please post a reference to the instructions if you think that they were incorrect or misleading. Similarly, some details of your steps to import the template would be helpful if you think that the error message above was not clear enough.

The instructions or the displayed error message above may be candidates for improvement.

Sterling Ferguson-II commented Dec 18 '12, 9:38 a.m.

@Vladimir,

The first set was an email. The second given to me from IBM was the correct full set of instructions and it was given in a word document. that explained to use /ccm/admin.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.