It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I find the IFeedService parameters?

Carson Holmes (11113543) | asked Dec 04 '12, 7:09 p.m.
edited Dec 04 '12, 7:10 p.m.
I'd like to harness the power of the IFeedService.  Any idea where I can find a list of possible parameters and values?  

${server-URL}/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IFeedService?itemType=WorkItem&user=${current_user}

From this sample above, I see the parameter itemType and user.  In other articles I've found provider and project_area to be parameters.  I would like to see the complete list with possible values.  I see that provider can be set to query and that a query can be another parameter with some unique ID for a value.

Thanks.

Accepted answer

permanent link
John Vasta (2.6k15) | answered Dec 06 '12, 11:14 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This may be useful: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/FeedService

Ignore the first section about extending the feed service, the "Jazz Feed Service/Usage" section describes the available parameters.

Carson Holmes selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Carson Holmes commented Dec 06 '12, 11:35 a.m.

Thanks John, that is helpful.  I don't think the documentation I was hoping for exists.  I should spend more time in the wiki.

2 other answers

permanent link
Hakki Bozkurt (1631228) | answered Nov 30 '15, 10:46 a.m.
 Hi Guys,

Can i get my own changes and other person in one query.

for example
${server-URL}/service/com.ibm.team.repository.common.internal.IFeedService?itemType=WorkItem&user=myUserId or user=otherUserId

I tried some combinations but have not found the right one.

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Dec 06 '12, 3:56 p.m.
thanks for this question and answer link.. It helps with a current project.

Sam

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.