It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Insight: Error during "install" phase

Renato Mori (10012230) | asked Dec 04 '12, 12:17 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
When I try to install Insight v1.1.1 in a windows server 2003 machine, I'm getting this message error.
  "The next step is to use the IBM Rational Reporting Setup Server to configure the report server.  You need to start the Setup Server, run the server.config command (located in the C:\IBM\Reporting\RRDI\setup\tool\JazzTeamServer\server directory), and open the Setup Wizard in your web browser.  See the Information Center articles on running and using the Setup Server.
  CRIMA1020E: Failed to extract zip com.ibm.java.win32.jre 5.0.13.20120420.  File C:\IBM\Reporting\RRDI\etl\jre\bin\java_pt_BR.properties already exists."

I try using short paths for the installation files. But still appearing the error.
I hope anyone can help me.

2 answers

permanent link
Renato Mori (10012230) | answered Dec 05 '12, 8:37 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Wei,
It happens before start the server. It's during the product installation.
I use installation manager to install the product, and in the installation process I get this message.
In this server I have also a ClearQuest Tool (Version 7.1.2.07) and Rational License Key Server (Version 8.1.2 )
Thanks in advance.

Error Message:
I

permanent link
wei zhang (2011) | answered Dec 05 '12, 2:13 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Which exactly step you missed this issue? please upload screen snapshot.
And make sure you have start setup server and run server.config file before setup wizard.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.