It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRDI Cannot See JKE Banking (Change Management) Project at Sample

Gan Yuen Jin (334) | asked Nov 29 '12, 11:32 p.m.
Hi,

I have installed and configured RRDI 2.0.0.1, based on the youtube video by Michael Fox but I cannot See JKE Banking (Change Management) Project at Sample when I try to execute the RRDI sample reports. I am only able to see JKE Banking (Quality Management) Project from the list.

I have also checked the DB2 DW PROJECT table and it has all 3 RM, CCM and QM tables shown. I am able to run the data collection jobs successfully without any errors from JTS > Reports.

Did I miss out any steps?

Thanks,
Best Regards,
Ian

Accepted answer

permanent link
Benjamin Silverman (4.1k610) | answered Nov 29 '12, 11:41 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Ian,

The reporting data model has a built in security layer that prevents users from seeing data from project areas they are not members of.  For example, if I log in to RRDI as "bsilverm" who is a project area member of "Project1","Project2", but not a member of "Project3", that user will not see "Project3" in the report filters and will not be able to see data associated with "Project3".  I'd suggest starting by making sure the user you are logging in to RRDI with is a member of JKE Banking (Change Management).  Hope it helps,
Gan Yuen Jin selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Gan Yuen Jin (334) | answered Nov 30 '12, 1:10 a.m.
 thx benjamin.. it works now, all i did was to change the log in user

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.