It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 4.0.0.1 tomcat server installation

kavita herur (5876593) | asked Nov 26 '12, 7:53 a.m.

Hi All,

I have RTC 3.0.1 tomcat server installed. I want to have another RTC 4.0.0.1 Tomcat server.

Is it possible to have 2 RTC tomcat server in one  window -7 machine(32bit) in differenet path?

I tried RTC 4.0.0.1 Tomcat server https://jazz.net/library/content/articles/rtc/4.0/extensions-workshop/downloads/RTC40ExtPoT.pdf while installing got

CRJAZ909W and CRJAZ9002W saying need 64 bit machine is requiered.  but I already selected Windows 32/64  option.

Is that the error?

With that mesage I proceeded but when I gave our permenant licenses of 4.0  and try to create process template in eclipse client it said missing license required.

If I try to import process template in web client from our production of same version (4.0.0.1) , I am getting   version mismatch error.

please can any one suggest me where I went wrong.

With too many issues getting confused.

Thanks,

Kavita

One answer

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Nov 26 '12, 8:18 a.m.
I have both 3.x and 4.x running at the same time on the same machine.. (64bit windows 7)
with separate ports and directories and licenses.

not that to have multi-version with ONE JTS and set of licenses, the JTS server MUST be 4.x

for the process templates.. you must UPGRADE the templates by upgrading an installed 3.x system (with the templates DEPLOYED) with a 4.x install, you cannot install a template exported from another version..

this is a REAL PAIN

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.