It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

setting the Date from date picker not working on RTC 4.0 Web UI

Amit Saxena (3111516) | asked Nov 16 '12, 7:13 a.m.
Hi,

I have a date field (timestamp). while setting the date from date picker available on RTC Web UI not working.

The History doesn't show any record of that attribute being updated.

Do we have any defect for the same. I am using the RTC 4.0 version build date 12th June.

2 answers

permanent link
Amit Saxena (3111516) | answered Nov 16 '12, 10:16 a.m.
Hi ,

I have custom attribute of type "Timestamp" . I have added in to editor presentation with Kind as "TimeStamp".
Also the due date works file on my server

Comments
Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Nov 16 '12, 11:00 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Hi Amit,
I'm able to successfully add a custom attribute of type Timestamp to the Task work item and then add the presentation with Kind Timestamp to the com.ibm.team.workitem.editor.task editor presentation.  Can you describe what steps you're taking to add the attribute and the presentation and if you're using the Eclipse or web client?

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Nov 16 '12, 7:42 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Amit,

Using my 4.0 server, I created a new task and set the due date.  The due date saved successfully.  I then updated the due date and saved the task again.  The due date saved successfully, and the history reflected the change. 

I'm not sure what could be going wrong for you.  Is the date field you're testing a custom attribute you created?  Does the due date work for you in a new Task?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.