It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jazz plataform and ibm Bpm integration

paulo xavier (2146) | asked Nov 12 '12, 8:31 p.m.
 Is there any plan to have a better integration between Jazz plataform and ibm Bpm like ibm has for Sap blueprint, including full support for bidirectional oslc link?

2 answers

permanent link
Paul Slauenwhite (8.4k12) | answered Nov 13 '12, 8:29 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Unfortunately, no.

Comments
paulo xavier commented Nov 13 '12, 10:05 a.m. | edited Nov 13 '12, 10:35 a.m.

I think that IBM should provide this integration urgent. As user, and having both products in our company, i can´t understand why this is not in the road map. Seems to me that IBM's priority is 3rd party tools integration. <o:p> </o:p>

Flávio Stutz commented Mar 09 '13, 11:59 p.m.

Hello guys from IBM. Hi PC!
Is there any news about this request? I am really interested in this feature too.

Maybe PD could start using OSLC as its repository. Do you know if there is any initiative to provide a specification for BPMN 2 elements in OSLC?

permanent link
W Diu (58026) | answered Nov 13 '12, 9:53 a.m.
Rational Software Architect Design Manager supports BPM notation diagrams, and it is possible to create OSLC links to / from these diagrams.

Comments
paulo xavier commented Nov 13 '12, 10:24 a.m.

I know that. But what we really need is to have real integration between Design Manager, RQM, RTC, RRC and living peace of BPM in the IBM Process Designer repository.

Current integration is unidirectional and you are  unable to trace it from jazz platform to IBM BPM.

In the IBM SAP integration, requirements and test case are derivate automatically from blueprint. <o:p> </o:p>

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.