It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do I fix Error 500: org.eclipse.core.runtime.AssertionFailedException: null argument:The local application's root services could not be fetched, contained invalid content, or was missing the required entry for jfs:oauthDomain

Gerda Meyer (133) | asked Nov 08 '12, 2:27 a.m.
After creating a project area using simple process, working through the roles, permission etc. this error occur when I click on process description: Error 500: org.eclipse.core.runtime.AssertionFailedException: null argument:The local application's root services could not be fetched, contained invalid content, or was missing the required entry for jfs:oauthDomain

I need to create a stream for the team area but when I navigate to Source Control nothing display or give me an option to create a stream via the WEB UI. Not using eclipse clients yet.

Can anyone assist, much appreciated :-)

One answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Nov 08 '12, 6:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Gerda,
I searched the forum for similar error messages and found https://jazz.net/forum/questions/82794/clm-4-on-linux-with-reverse-proxy-server-as-public-uri-pain-missing-internal-licenses-and-crjca0003e-error-for-link-applications.  I'm not sure if it's the same as your situation but maybe it will help.

Comments
Gerda Meyer commented Nov 08 '12, 7:38 a.m.

Thanks for your response, also found the 2 possibilities. Looking into that.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.