It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Code does not load on changing project area name

Ananya Joisa (4552124) | asked Nov 07 '12, 5:57 a.m.
edited Nov 07 '12, 7:45 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645)
Hi,

I have been following the document
https://jazz.net/library/content/articles/rtc/3.0.1/extensions-workshop/RTC301ExtPoT.pdf
and accordingly I created the project area 'RTC Extension Workshop' and loaded all the packages(code and plugins). Later while I was trying few things, I created project area 'RTC Extension Workshop1' and tried loading the code in the same way. It did not work. The code does not load. Am I missing something here. Please guide.

Thanks,
Ananya

2 answers

permanent link
Ananya Joisa (4552124) | answered Nov 08 '12, 4:40 a.m.
Thank you Ralph for making this clear.

Ananya

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 07 '12, 7:15 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Ananya,

if you refer to lab 1 this is as expected.

Please read the lab carefully to understand what you do.

Basically there is a project area RTC Extension Workshop available, because I created the project area. It has code because I carefully shared and baselined the code to make the workshop usable. Then I exported the database content to some files so that they can be restored with the contained data.

The first steps in lab 1 are basically installing the server and preparing it with the required data (for example the public URI in the teamserver.properties) in order to allow a repotools -import of the databases that I have pre-configured. If you create another project area it is just an ordinary project area based on the template you choose, with no other data.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.