It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to list files in a changeSet via RTC-SDK api

silencehill wu (5022632) | asked Nov 05 '12, 3:40 a.m.
edited Nov 05 '12, 6:45 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

I am using RTC-SDK writing a OperationAdvisor to extends RTC.

I have a problem. I want to list all file name include folder in a changeset.

Now:  I have IChangeSet, How can I get all file lists in this changeset via RTC-SDK API.

for example:
I diliver a changeset, in the project, I add a fold1 package and a AAA.java file. It display like below:

testfolder/src/test
       folder1
testfolder/src/test/folder1
      AAA.java

How can I get the full path string list via RTC-SDK java API  list like below:

testfolder/src/test/folder1
testfolder/src/test/folder1/AAA.java

Please help me! Thanks!How to list files in a changeSet via RTC-SDK api

3 answers

permanent link
silencehill wu (5022632) | answered Nov 11 '12, 11:06 a.m.

Yes,  I use the code in the program.

But I found a problem, only modified or deleted files show full path. And files new added only can get file name without path, can you tell me how to get full file path of added files?

Comments
praveen patidar commented Mar 04 '14, 8:38 p.m.

I guess this is other way around. I am able to get the full path of the file is its added or modified. For deleted files I am not able to get the path. 

I guess here is the catch : If file is deleted then search the path in the target stream conn else search in the source stream conn. 

Let me know the Result. if you try that. I am using the source stream conn so I am able to get the path for the added and modified files. 

praveen patidar commented Mar 04 '14, 8:44 p.m. | edited Mar 04 '14, 8:45 p.m.

Thanks 

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Nov 09 '12, 3:13 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Have you looked here: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/RTCSDK20_ProcessPreConditionExampleThe it has a method toFullPath(). Maybe that helps.

Comments
Fatla 777 commented Feb 20 '13, 7:11 p.m.

Did you figure out a solution for your issue?
Please share I have the same situation.

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Nov 05 '12, 7:09 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,
You may find the following forum post helpful: https://jazz.net/forum/questions/49910/how-to-get-an-iconfiguration-from-ichangeset

Comments
praveen patidar commented Nov 08 '12, 9:39 p.m.

Hello Lauren,

I have same issue but not able to find the answer. Please see the post https://jazz.net/forum/questions/93557/how-get-full-path-of-the-file-from-changeset-using-api for the API I used to get the name of the files. I am able to get the name of the files but not sure how to get the full path as mentioned above.

silencehill wu commented Nov 11 '12, 11:06 a.m. | edited Nov 11 '12, 11:09 a.m.

I use toFullPath API,

But I found a problem, only modified or deleted files show full path. And files new added only can get file name without path. how can I get get full file path of added files?

Lauren Hayward Schaefer commented Nov 12 '12, 8:14 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I'm not sure how.  Hopefully Ralph or someone else does.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.