It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[NEED HELP]:HTTP Status 404 - ProxyServlet: /ccm/ after follow up deployment

Timur Markunin (6495165145) | asked Nov 02 '12, 2:10 p.m.
edited Nov 02 '12, 2:11 p.m.
Hello,

I've developed new version of my follow up plugin and successfully deployed it to the fresh installation of CLM in my test environment.
Then I tried to deploy it to the production where previous version of the plugin was installed. I have:
- requested reset using .../ccm/admin?internal#action=com.ibm.team.repository.admin.serverReset
- stopped  CLM server
- deleted provision profile and update site for my plugin
- started CLM server
- started RTC client, logged in CLM and checked that I don't see follow up
- stopped CLM server
- copied new version of update-site and provision profile
- started CLM server

I don't see any errors in Tomcat logs but I receive this 'HTTP Status 404 - ProxyServlet: /ccm/ ' error when trying open CCM application

Any ideas?

-thanks in advance

Comments
Timur Markunin commented Nov 02 '12, 2:31 p.m.

After server restart I've received for https://servername:9443/ccm:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No OSGi service was found with the registered name com.ibm.team.jfs.app.config.IConfigurationPropertiesService
    com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.ConfigurationManager.getConfigPropertyService(ConfigurationManager.java:86)
    com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.ConfigurationManager.getOverrideString(ConfigurationManager.java:390)
    com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.ServiceConfiguration.fetchPropertyOverride(ServiceConfiguration.java:94)
    com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.ServiceConfiguration.getOverrides(ServiceConfiguration.java:214)
    com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.ServiceConfiguration.getConfigurationValues(ServiceConfiguration.java:177)

2 answers

permanent link
AMEYA KALE (176) | answered Apr 25 '19, 1:39 a.m.

I too was getting same error.I had deleted the whole provision_profiles folder which won't work.

You have to delete only the files which you have added.

Thanks Ralph

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 05 '12, 3:00 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Do the application logs show someting? Otherwise I have not seen something like this. If you asked for a server reset, deleted only the files that you added when deploying, redeployed the new version you should be fine.

Did you delete too much in the provision profiles?

Did you make sure when rebuilding the update site to delete all the old binaries, except the site.xml before rebuilding?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.