It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 4.0.x deployed report templates different between project type but widget list same?

Scott Raley (13542831) | asked Nov 01 '12, 2:02 p.m.
RTC 4.0.x if I create a project area with scrum, goto dashboard and see 63 widgets the Open Work item related work. If I create another area and use the Formal Project Management template all 63 widgets are displayed but Open Work Item and Closed work item give errors that resources are missing. Report resource list is very small. The error for Open Work Items is

Report with ID 'workitems.MicroOpenWorkItems' is not deployed to project area 'Test PA'. Please contact your Jazz administrator to deploy the corresponding report resource to the project area.

I see the file in report central but unable to get the problem resolved. Ideas?

One answer

permanent link
ankur sharma (66212228) | answered Aug 22 '13, 7:27 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
By default, the workitems.MicroOpenWorkItems report is not deployed for Formal Project Management template. If you wish to use this widget, go to Reports -> Report Resources menu and select the "Deploy New Resources" icon (it can be found next to 'Create Resource' link in top-right corner. It will be 4th from right.)
This will take you to 'Deploy New Resources' page where you can select 'Micro Open Work Items' from the list along with other reports which you wish to be available.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.