It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Users are missing from the drop-down while assigning work.

Ankit Jain (6423639) | asked Oct 26 '12, 4:22 a.m.

We have the RTC instance setup for Forest labs and all user have acess to the tool. However while accessing the tool we are not able to find all the resource in the dropdown for assignment of work. The resources are listed in the project manager drop down however they are not available to be selected from the dropdown for rest of the assignment field. Only three resource details are getting listed with additional support group.

Comments
Tim Mok commented Oct 30 '12, 11:57 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Can you clarify what you mean by the users are missing? I find that assigning work items has a limit on the number of users (alphabetical according to the team) shown in the drop-down. After that limit, and you have to select the option to search for users from the drop-down.

Ankit Jain commented Jan 16 '13, 12:29 p.m.

No what happened is that a user creates a project area and then later when it comes to assigning the work he does not find people in the list..

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Jan 16 '13, 1:38 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
What I notice for the life projects I am working for, in the Eclipse client I have to PageDown twice to activate the more... users selection. I can then either use users I have previously selected, or use the search capability to search for more users.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.