It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Taskboards Column Width

Michael O'Keeffe (1133) | asked Oct 24 '12, 6:54 a.m.
When using taskboards in RTC Web Client the columns are equally spaced by default.  We often want to resize e.g. early in iteration everything is in to-do, so it avoid lots of scrolling down if you widen the col (good for stand-ups etc to have as much as possible onscreen).  However, the client won't persist that; instead every reload or refresh will reset the col widths to default.

There is a button titled "set column adjustments as default".  That sounds like it should do it, however it too resets to the system default of equally sized.

How can we set and fix the column width?

Comments
Benjamin Chauviere commented Sep 25 '15, 8:24 a.m. | edited Nov 19 '15, 1:42 a.m.

I found this item from 2012, and I see that it works for ranked list view for example, it still does not work for the Kanban view (it is in the scope of the work item link), there is even the button 'Persist Column Width' disabled.

I'm using RTC 5, and even on the 6 I see that the status is the same. Will it have any fix, what it the real status of this bug fix? When can we get it for version 5.

Thank you,

One answer

permanent link
Millard Ellingsworth (2.5k12431) | answered Nov 07 '12, 8:14 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.