It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

An internal error occurred during: "Logging into igartc03.swg.usma.ibm.com". com.ibm.ccl.soa.deploy.systemz.SystemzPackage (initialization failure)

ossama abubakr (134) | asked Oct 19 '12, 11:34 p.m.
edited Oct 22 '12, 3:24 p.m. by Seth Packham (1.4k42213)
Hi,
I get this error usually during the logging into the repository server through the RTC plugin in the Rational Software Architecture, there is no specific reason, some time on it does not appear also with no reason,
when I get this error, the project explorer can't show the WebContent and Source folder, please advice ASAP.

Thank you in advance,
Ossama

8 answers

permanent link
ossama abubakr (134) | answered Mar 05 '13, 8:23 a.m.
 Hi Chad,

Now I know the solution for the issue above, just expand all projects in your work-space before open the Jazz repository connection.

Thanks Chad.

permanent link
Chad Holliday (1) | answered Nov 14 '12, 12:47 p.m.
Hello.  Can you confirm what version of RSA you are using?  We fixed a problem similar to this that is now available on versions 8.0.4.1 and 8.5. 

Thanks,
Chad Holliday (RSA development)

permanent link
ossama abubakr (134) | answered Nov 12 '12, 8:36 a.m.

Comments
Laura W. Hinson commented Nov 12 '12, 11:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thank you for posting the screen capture. Unfortunately, it does not provide enough information to help me know which message ID the issue is related to. I will send this forum post to a colleague who works on Rational Software Architect. I hope that she will be able to find you the help that you need.

permanent link
ossama abubakr (134) | answered Nov 04 '12, 5:56 a.m.
edited Nov 04 '12, 6:14 a.m.

permanent link
Laura W. Hinson (16126) | answered Nov 01 '12, 12:42 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Ossama,

Unfortunately, I do not know how to tell you how to find the error ID based on the information in this post. If you can re-create the error to display the dialog that you attached the screen capture of, you might be able to find more error details by clicking the Details button on that dialog.

permanent link
ossama abubakr (134) | answered Oct 29 '12, 1:31 p.m.
Hi Laura,

I know that most Jazz error has an ID, but I could not found such error ID, as per the attached exception details, please advice if I can find it some how.

Thanks,

permanent link
Laura W. Hinson (16126) | answered Oct 26 '12, 10:18 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Ossama,

Thank you for providing the screen capture. When this issue occurs, is a message ID specified anywhere? I see a "Message ID:..." in the screen capture, but I do not see an ID. The ID would likely start with a prefix such as "CRJAZ"

permanent link
Laura W. Hinson (16126) | answered Oct 23 '12, 10:07 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Ossama,

Can you provide a screen capture of the error, or provide the error message ID? The information center might contain more information about this error. If you have the ID, you can search for it in the information center at http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0/topic/com.ibm.rational.clm.doc/helpindex_clm.html.

Kind regards,
Laura

Comments
ossama abubakr commented Oct 25 '12, 2:38 a.m.

Hi Laura,

Please find the attached screen shoot for the following exception,

!ENTRY org.eclipse.core.jobs 4 2 2012-10-20 22:06:05.192
!MESSAGE An internal error occurred during: "Updating Work Item Types".
!STACK 0
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.ccl.soa.deploy.systemz.SystemzPackage (initialization failure)
    at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(Unknown Source)
    at sun.misc.Unsafe.ensureClassInitialized(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.UnsafeFieldAccessorFactory.newFieldAccessor(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.ReflectionFactory.newFieldAccessor(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Field.acquireFieldAccessor(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Field.getFieldAccessor(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Field.get(Unknown Source)
    at
  RTC client error

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.