It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why there are 2 fields each for Test Cycle, Test Level and Test Type in a Test Case?

Vipin Goel (122) | asked Oct 17 '12, 6:26 p.m.
There are 2 boxes each for Test Cycle, Test Level and Test Type in a Test Case. One is mandatory and the other is not.

When I uploaded my test cases to RQM, the value was picked in the non-mandatory box. And I have to manually fill the mandatory box.

2 answers

permanent link
Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220) | answered Oct 18 '12, 1:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
What is the question here?
"There are 2 boxes each for Test Cycle, Test Level and Test Type in a Test Case."
Are you referring to custom attribute or category  of the test case?

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered Oct 18 '12, 4:36 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have the same question with Pramod, and if you are using category, and when you mentioned uploaded are you update using web UI or other Rest client, could you attach the xml you are using? and when you mentioned 2 duplicate fields , can you get the xml of the testcase and attach here?
by the way, which version of RQM are you using, I just tried with RQM 4.0.1 M4 GA and 3.0.1.3 GA, didn't met problem when using the REST client.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.