It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What is the "ADMIN" workspace

Rob Logie (33825041) | asked Oct 10 '12, 6:47 p.m.
 Hi
I have noticed that there are a number of "ADMIN" workspaces that have appeared attached the the streams.The name of the workspace is "DataWarehouseSyncWorkspace" and a description of "DataWarehouseSyncWorkspace".

What is the purpose of these workspaces and how are they used (I guess it is something to do with the Data Warehouse).

Thx

Rob

Comments
Gilles Tabary commented Dec 12 '13, 4:57 a.m. | edited Dec 13 '13, 5:52 p.m.

Hi there.
Yep I concure the question. I have 4 of these workspaces owned by a user named "ADMIN". Some of them pointing to stream which got deleted. What should/could I do with those worksapces named "DataWarehouseSyncWorkspace" ? I suppose if they exists it is to serve a purpose. So I should not delete them. But what about those pointing to deleted streams ?
Regards.
Gilles

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Dec 13 '13, 5:56 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I don't actually know the answer, but based on the name of the workspace, I assume they are there for the data warehouse to collect some information from the RTC SCM system.   I'd suggest just ignoring them ... workspaces take up very little space in the repository.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.