It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

No 'Source Control' under my Project Area

feng qian (1322) | asked Oct 09 '12, 11:57 p.m.
Hi all,

I use rtcforwin RTC-I20110307-1844 to access BPM code base server: 3.0.1.3, after I create a connection to the server using my id and password, I connect one project area, then I expand the project area, there are some sub-elements: Plans, Reports, Work Items, but no Source Control, so I can't check out codes from server.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Oct 10 '12, 2:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Then I would assume either your install is broken, or something in the workspace is broken. You can try to install a fresh client or try to crate a new Eclipse workspace.
feng qian selected this answer as the correct answer

3 other answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Oct 10 '12, 2:08 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

If you refer to the Eclipse client, I believe that hides SCM if you don't have the correct license. At least, I think I remember I have seen that in the past. Can you check the license you have? You need a developer license to use SCM.

permanent link
feng qian (1322) | answered Oct 10 '12, 2:23 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for your reply. But I am IBMer, from I came to IBM, I copy a RTC from my colleague to use, it alway work well, no import any license file. Just after I change one new laptop. I copy the RTC from the older one to the new one, then it cant work.

permanent link
feng qian (1322) | answered Oct 10 '12, 4:18 a.m.
Thanks a lot! Yes, it maybe something wrong, but when I install new one, it is ok.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.