It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How should you model different initiatives in RTC?

Fariz Saracevic (904613) | asked Oct 03 '12, 10:59 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
converted to question Oct 06 '12, 2:19 p.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
Qaiser started post on multiple projects vs. multiple streams (see https://jazz.net/forum/questions/89475). I would like to focus on multiple projects or what I like to call program of projects.

This meaning might be different for different type of customers. For example, in banking industry you might have new initiative which will have number of projects. Question is how these projects should interact, who are personas involved, what interaction should be made available, what information you want to share? If you are one of the customers who are using CLM in such manner today, I would be interested for your input on this topic. 

Comments
Geoffrey Clemm commented Oct 06 '12, 2:15 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

If you are going to modify the topic, it is best to do so as a new/separate question.  In addition, phrasing the new topic in the form of a question makes it much clearer what topic is being addressed.   I'll go ahead and convert this into a separate question.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.