It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

New article on using metrics for CLM reports

Peter Haumer (2.2k12019) | asked Sep 21 '12, 8:47 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello.
We just posted a new article on DeveloperWorks that provides details for using metrics for CLM reporting. Check it out an let us know what you think:

Improve the value of CLM reports by using metrics: A guide to using metrics with Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence and Rational Insight
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/rational/library/improve-value-clm-reports-metrics/index.html
By Peter Haumer, Senior Software Engineer, IBM, USA
The Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) is a set of seamlessly integrated applications that work together as one platform for managing the complete lifecycle of your development projects. The application and lifecycle data that your teams create collaboratively for their projects is provided to you for reporting by CLM in a data warehouse. Although CLM includes more than 200 sample reports, with the addition of either the Rational Reporting for Development Intelligence (RRDI) component or IBM Rational Insight, you get design tools for customizing CLM samples and creating your own reports. With these tools, you have access to the data in the warehouse, which is grouped into two main categories: operational data (ODS) and metrics. This article gives you an in-depth look at the metrics available and how to use them.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Sep 24 '12, 2:57 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
 I don't see a question here ;-) but thanks for the link!
Seth Packham selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Anthony Kesterton (7.5k7180136) | answered Sep 24 '12, 6:01 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Seth - this is more like a Jeopardy question :-).  I'm not Watson but suggest the following:

Where can read more about metrics using Insight or RRDI?

Peter - really nice article, I found it very useful.

anthony

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.