It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Build System license not seen

T M (8876187143) | asked Sep 21 '12, 1:13 p.m.

When I opne a user profile I don't see "Build System" license. I used to see 50 of them in RTC 3.0. I'm currently at RTC 4.0.0.1

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Sep 24 '12, 6:02 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
TM, please see the answer on the question https://jazz.net/forum/questions/88716/from-where-can-i-download-50-free-build-system-toolkit-licenses I assume you missed installing the base licenses. There is a package provided in the installation manager, that you need to install.
T M selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Lauren Hayward Schaefer (3.3k11727) | answered Sep 21 '12, 1:20 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In my installation of 4.0.0.1, I see 50 licenses of type "Rational Team Concert - Build System."  I'm not sure if they will be listed in the user profile if you haven't activated them yet.  In the server admin, click on License Key Management in the menu on the left.  Do you see a Rational Team Concert license of type Build System activated?

Comments
T M commented Sep 21 '12, 1:31 p.m.

I don't see them :(

T M commented Sep 21 '12, 1:36 p.m.

When I installed JTS I didn't choose the free licenses. Later I downloaded the 10 free licenses. This is the reason I don't see 50 free build licenses?

T M commented Sep 21 '12, 2:03 p.m.

I ran the jts/setup again and I don't see an option to activate 50 free Build system licenses in the "Setup Registry" step!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.