It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

API to set user's information Allocation(%), Allocation Dates of "Work Environment" section

sangbaek kim (111) | asked Sep 19 '12, 2:33 a.m.
API to set user's information   Allocation(%), Allocation Dates of "Work Environment" section

Comments
Guido Schneider commented May 26 '13, 5:06 a.m.

Have you ever found the answer?

I need a REST API Put function for writting workallocation to a contributor.

Ralph Schoon commented Sep 12 '14, 9:00 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I have examples for the Java API. I will blog about it, if I can find the time to.

Guido Schneider commented Sep 12 '14, 9:10 a.m.

Ok Ralph, thanks.

But this should be a REST-API, because exactly such information you have normally (in larger enterprises with matrix organisation) in a resource management tool outside jazz, where department heads are planning their staff. So this external systems like to write the work allocations into Jazz.

Of course we can write a server side service based on the API and import this values...

I will write an RFE to provide a REST API to write this data. Reading the data is already available over REST.

Ralph Schoon commented Sep 12 '14, 9:16 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

I wrote a CLIENT side integration similar to the Scheduled Absence Tool, Guido.

One answer

permanent link
SEC Servizi (97123660) | answered Sep 12 '14, 8:47 a.m.
You should use server and/or client APIs in to com.ibm.team.apt.* internal packages.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.