It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to add additional files via CC Syncronizer?

Mike Kingsbury (11234) | asked Sep 18 '12, 9:28 a.m.
Our basic setup -
ClearCase 7.1.2.6
RTC 4
CC Syncronizer
Base ClearCase.

We have a ClearCase syncronized stream in RTC, that recent announced they need a large pool of 3rd party code already in another VOB in ClearCase.  Our branching structure in ClearCase isn't compatible with the style of views used by RTC, so we merge code as needed. In this case, we have approx. 10k files already in ClearCase, and I added the original baseline label we specificed to the syncronizer to the new code.    I see the code in the 'DO_NOT_USE...' view.  I can select the directory in RTC to syncronize, but the files in the directories never load. 

What am I missing?

thanks
-mike

One answer

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Oct 08 '12, 10:36 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Oct 08 '12, 10:36 a.m.
You would open the "ClearCase Synchronized Streams" view in Eclipse, and select the "select files to synchronize" operation on the appropriate synchronized stream.   Once that wizard is open, select the "browse" button, which opens a tree explorer that lets you select the new directory trees that you want synchronized.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.