It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can we have E-signatures prompted when we change the state of the workitem during review\approval process?

Krishna G (151711) | asked Sep 13 '12, 9:38 a.m.
 Hi,

I'm currently using CLM 3.0.1 and wanted to know, if we can have E-signatures captured on the workitem during state changes?

I know that we can do this through RTC thick client installed and performing configuration setup on "Process configuration" tab but hopefully we can achieve the same using the "Workitems" tab on "Project Area Adminstration" under project areas of the CLM.

If anyone can guide me of this setup using just the CLM tool, it should be of great help.

Thanks,
Krishna

One answer

permanent link
Tory Jaskoviak (52015) | answered Sep 13 '12, 10:13 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Krishna,

If I understand your question correctly, you are wondering if there is a way to configure the E-signature using the WebUI in the same way you can configure it in the RTC client.

Unfortunately there is no way to configure the E-signature using the WebUI. The only way to require an E-signature on a test artifact state change is using the "Process Configuration" tab that you referred to from the RTC client.

If you feel this is something you consider important, please submit a request for enhancement: RQM New Defect

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.