It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What's the refresh rate of the Dashboards in CLM?

Sterling Ferguson-II (1.6k8280269) | asked Sep 11 '12, 3:45 p.m.
Hello,

When viewing the dashboards in RRC, RQM and RTC...what is the refresh rate? If I create 3 work items or any other artifact, how long until the dashboard is updated without refreshing?

thanks

2 answers

permanent link
Curtis d'Entremont (1.3k3) | answered Sep 12 '12, 11:52 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Currently there is no automated whole-dashboard refresh, each widget refreshes on its own schedule. The refresh period for each widget is a built-in property and can't be changed by users. For work items widgets, for example, the refresh period is 10 mins, whereas other widgets that don't have live data like the trend reports refresh at a much slower rate. Others, like the HTML widget, don't refresh at all.

Since this is not ideal for every use case, there is a feature request open to scrap the per-widget refresh in favor of a whole dashboard refresh, configurable by the user - Automatic refresh of dashboards (198924).

permanent link
Hao Wan (1.5k35) | answered Sep 12 '12, 1:21 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 Hi Sterling,
I didn't find the dashboard ever refresh automatically from my side, you need to press the refresh button  manually to refresh the data.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.