It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Download project workflow xml

Anish Krishnamurthy (1123) | asked Aug 27 '12, 2:25 p.m.
edited Aug 28 '12, 1:49 p.m.
I'm trying to reimplement RTC's work item state functionality on a custom client through REST, but I've hit a snag. I can get all the available states and all the defined actions for a project area. But given the current state of a work item, I can't figure out how to get the list of actions that are valid to be performed on it. What's the default location to either download the complete workflow (the XML or JSON representation of the Transitions table in the admin panel), or query a specific State for the list of Actions it will accept? 

If this exists I imagine it could be somewhere under [server]/oslc/workflows/[project]/[something?]/com.ibm.team.apt.storyWorkflow/, but maybe I can't find it because that lead is way off.

Comments
Ishrat Mohammed commented Aug 25 '13, 6:32 p.m.

Anish, I am also looking for the similar functionality. Did you find any solution..?

3 answers

permanent link
Andre Carlos Antunes de Oliveira (4024) | answered Aug 14 '16, 1:56 a.m.
Maybe there's a way.
If it works to you, please, let me know.

permanent link
Ishrat Mohammed (1312) | answered Aug 26 '13, 12:58 a.m.
Thanks Sam. Yes I am looking for something like above through REST. Is there any other way of doing this apart directly going to  Process Configuration Source ->Workflow Definition..?

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Aug 25 '13, 9:00 p.m.
you mean thru rest?  Many of these kinds of details are not available thru the rest interface.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.