It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Operational Behavior is not functioning after upgrated RTC3.0 to RTC4.0

mrp singer (1021315) | asked Aug 22 '12, 12:45 a.m.
edited Aug 22 '12, 2:29 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645)
Hi All
1. I have RTC 3.0 Process Template is working with all operational behavior properly
2. Migrated/update RTC 3.0 to RTC4.0 and able to use RTC3.0 Process template and PA into RTC4.0 and start customizing
3. Now i have observed Team Configuration --> Operational Behavior is not functioning and i have checked Pre-condition and all everything is set as expected.
4. When open WI and it doesn't show any RED STAR before Attribute and it will save without any error / messages

Without Operational behavior configuration and i can not move further. Can some help regarding this

Thanks in advance and appreciate your help on this
 MRP

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Aug 23 '12, 7:08 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
edited Aug 23 '12, 7:10 a.m.
The issue we found was that the operational behavior was configured for several roles. Only the role everyone had the operational behavior configured that was not seen to be working. The other roles had only some other operational behavior configured. See image:

The test user had the other roles which are looked up first, so the behavior that seemed not to work was never called. See and carefully read https://jazz.net/library/article/292 and https://jazz.net/library/article/291 to understand that operational behavior does not accumulate across roles, whereas permissions do.
Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Aug 22 '12, 7:20 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Have you considered to remove and re-add the operational behavior? Maybe the extension ID's have changed.

permanent link
mrp singer (1021315) | answered Aug 23 '12, 6:57 a.m.
Thank you so much  Ralph

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.