It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to call java classes on save button in workitem page.

Sudeshna Mitra (2332831) | asked Aug 02 '12, 9:47 a.m.
Hi,

Can I call java classes on Save button in work Item page .I want to execute my business logic when anyone saves the work Item.
Please suggest , How I can call java classes on save of Work Item ?
Please Give proper help documents.Any Examples on this ????

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Aug 03 '12, 3:12 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
For Eclipse plugin development, there are numerous books available, and there is quite some information available on www.eclipse.org too. The same rules apply in the Jazz client and server plugin extensions.

I have used external Jars in plug ins in the past and I think the key was to carefully look at the plugin editor and locate the places where to add the Jars and classes to the plugin.xml (there are several places on several tabs) and the MANIFEST.MF and to make sure to include the classes into the jar that is generated contains the JAR's.

permanent link
Lionel Li (23111216) | answered Aug 02 '12, 2:36 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Comments
Sudeshna Mitra commented Aug 03 '12, 12:49 a.m.

Hi, I mean to say, I want to call the java classes which are not implemented using RTC-SDK API's .

Ralph Schoon commented Aug 03 '12, 2:41 a.m. | edited Aug 03 '12, 3:06 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Lionel's answer is correct. You create a precondition or a followup action. You have another post with the same content, I think. Please don't post the same question twice.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.